Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Sick For The First Time

Finley went to the Dr. yesterday and was told that he is doing well. We are gaining weight but will probably just be a peanut for awhile.

His motor skills and other development are looking great. The Dr. was impressed that he can roll himself from his stomach onto his back.

Finley also got his 2 month shots. He came home and we gave him some children's Tylenol. He got a fever last night and ended up with a rash today. Megan took him back to the Dr. and she thinks he may be allergic to Tylenol. He is doing better now and the rash is already calming down.

Needless to say last night he was very tired, and fell asleep on my shoulder.
Finn is also smiling a lot. It makes up for the times when he is screaming his head off :-)
Hud

2 comments:

  1. I like the "we are gaining weight." Who has put on more: you or Finley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy if I had only gained a pound in the last month.

    ReplyDelete